- Lavender: helps improve sleep, soothes, promotes cell regeneration, balances sebum secretion, treats burns and sunburns. Can improve acne, eczema, psoriasis and scars. Relief muscle pain, menstrual pain, headaches and dizziness, lower blood pressure, and more. It can also help you sleep: put 2 drops of lavender essential oil on a cotton ball and place it inside the pillow case. Your sleep quality will improve immediately! Note: light lavender helps with sleep, but it has a strong scent, so some might find it distracting.
- Lemongrass: has whitening qualities, balances oil secretion, shrinks pores, improves microvascular rupture, softens the skin. It is also used for sterilization, to stimulate blood circulation, improve digestion, enhance immunity, reduce muscle pain, anti-rheumatism, improve the cold, anemia, help lymphatic drainage.
- Tea tree: has a fresh fragrance, helps improve composure, restores physical strength, has anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Mint: scent is very refreshing and cool. Helps clear throat, eliminate bad breath and has a unique effect of relief.
- Rosemary: the most known rosemary effect is memory enhancement. Helps to clear head, so is very useful to people under stress and a lot of responsibility. It is also beneficial for the liver function and gallbladder, it helps to detoxify. Those who have heart problems should use rosemary.
- Orange oil: it can effectively improve dry skin, reduce wrinkles, promote metabolism and whiten skin. It has uplifting qualities, helps eliminate stress and restore vitality. Orange oil can also treat insomnia, diarrhea, constipation, improve laryngeal discomfort, asthma, bronchitis and antiviral infection.
Note: Suitable to use in humidifiers and essential oil diffusers.